Antioxidant Booster Serum_Description
Skin Plumping and Revitalising Bi-Phase Treatment
This powerful serum combines skin-plumping illumination with protection against free radicals. Both moisturising and hydrating, it consists of a two-phase process. The first phase is oil-based, with plant-based components such as Murasaki, plus Squalane, a moisturising hydrocarbon, leaving skin luminous and supple. The second phase contains a mix of four fermented hyaluronic acids to hydrate, alongside powerful Kampo-based antioxidants to protect against free radicals and signs of ageing.
The 3 elements’ composition:
KI (energy flow) ***
KETSU (blood nutrition) ***
SUI (hydration) ***
The KI, KETSU and SUI elements focus on smoothing your skin instantly, leaving it bright, relaxed and plumped.
The Antioxidant Booster Serum offers a harmonious blend of 5 Kampo active herbs with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to fight free radicals, boost your skin's barriers against the effects of ageing, and give your skin a healthy glow:
- Murasaki Root is a potent anti-inflammatory that has the ability to invigorate skin regeneration. It can also control skin's oil production and has a soothing effect.
- The high concentration of flavonoids and ferulic acid in Kuchinashi Florida Fruit extract serve as antioxidants. It improves overall skin appearance and reduces swelling.
- Satsuma Peel is from a citrus fruit unique to Japan. Its extract prevents hyperpigmentation and has a brightening effect.
- Ukon extract has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits, Ukon can improve troubled skin. It can also help reduce redness from blemishes and calm skin conditions like eczema and rosacea.
- Akayajiou root extract works wonders for skin health. It is considered a Yin tonic with powerful antioxidant benefits. The root of Akayajiou is rich in polysaccharides, a skin-replenishing overachiever.
At IPSUM ALII we use scientifically proven ingredients, infused with Kampo medicinal herbs to restore skin to its equilibrium state, with the essential elements of KI (energy flow), KETSU (blood nutrition) and SUI (hydration) in balance.